Our active youth program is blessed with 40+ adult volunteers serving in support of our Sunday morning activities! Have you felt the Divine nudge towards service to our youth and families? We welcome you and we’re eager to explore the possibilities for you in our Youth and Family Ministry! We offer opportunities inside and outside our youth classrooms.
- Curriculum, training, supplies, support, and lots of appreciation provided!
- 2 Sundays each month; 9:30 AM or 11:30 AM service
- 2-4 hours monthly to prepare for Sunday activities
- New Volunteer Orientation
- Bi-Monthly Volunteer Meetings
Classroom not right for you? There are many ways to support our youth!
- Bulletin Board Designer
- Scrapbook Angel
- Childcare Angel
- Join our Youth and Family Ministry Events Team
- The joy and privilege of getting to know our Unity youth and families.
- A deeper connection to Unity principles, your own spiritual life, and our church community.
- A place for your inner child to play and let your Christ Light shine!
Want to learn more?
Contact Cassidy Meeks, our Youth and Family Ministry Director.