As the Youth and Family Ministry of Unity Minneapolis, we cultivate the spiritual growth and transformation of all families: nuclear, extended, spiritual, and global. To experience our total connectedness, we have created opportunities that nurture the spiritual illumination of all
ages—wee ones to wise ones. We embrace the child in every adult and the adult in every child. We serve all forms of family. Through activities and experiences for children and adults, we bond, have fun, and recognize and celebrate the Truth of one another. With an exceptional educational curriculum and powerful youth programs, we inspire the spiritual growth of children of all ages. No Inner Child Left Behind.
Walk your spiritual path with the youth of Unity Minneapolis!
Our active youth program is blessed with 20 adult volunteers serving in support of our Sunday morning activities! Have you felt the Divine nudge towards service to our youth and families? We welcome you and we’re eager to explore the possibilities for you in our Youth and Family Ministry! We offer opportunities inside and outside our youth classrooms.
- Curriculum, training, supplies, support, and lots of appreciation provided!
- 2 Sundays each month; 9:30 AM or 11:30 AM service
- 2-4 hours monthly to prepare for Sunday activities
- New Volunteer Orientation
- Bi-Monthly Volunteer Meetings
Read through the descriptions above, then fill out and return a volunteer application to the Unity Office (in-person or mail) to serve during the Fall 2021/Spring 2022 year!
Classroom not right for you? There are many ways to support our youth!
- Share a talent with PreK-5th grades one Sunday this summer
- Help with youth activities at CommUnity picnic September 12
- Organizational Ninja – Do you like organizing spaces, mapping process flows, and/or coming up with organizational systems? If so, help organize the YFM resource room and/or the YFM office to increase efficiency and the beauty of a well-organized space!
- YFM Greeter – welcome families as they arrive and assist with check-in (2 Sundays/month)
- YFM Events Team (plan CommUnity picnic activities 9/12, Parent’s Night Out, Easter Eggstravaganza, etc.)
- Office Angel – Prepare classroom for Sundays (prepare handouts, switch out supplies, etc.)
- The joy and privilege of getting to know our Unity youth and families.
- A deeper connection to Unity principles, your own spiritual life, and our church community.
- A place for your inner child to play and let your Christ Light shine!
Want to learn more?
Contact Cassidy Meeks, our Youth and Family Ministry Director.