Uniteens, grades 6 to 8, come together in our Uniteen Room on the upper level at 11:30 AM on Sunday mornings. These gatherings for our pre-teens and young teenagers provide spiritual education with an expanded purpose and social bonding, as well as service. The order of service includes a check-in, spiritual lesson, meditation (including 2 minutes of silence), joy songs, and time for games. Teens are provided a loving, supportive, social environment with a team of dedicated leaders in which they are guided on the path of spiritual development and peaceful living.
Visitors and new members are welcome year-round. Please join us!
Parents and guardians, please fill out a Teen Registration Form. Providing your family’s information helps us all to stay in touch. Please complete and return to our Youth and Family Ministry office.
Uniteen Events Calendar
- 1st Sunday each month: Uniteen Coffee Sales
- Sundays in January and February: Uniteens experience “Navigating Thru Change” a curriculum designed to understand, process and even welcome change in our lives.
- Sunday, Feb 18: Uniteens feed the congregation following 2nd service in the annual CommUnity Meal fundraiser!
- Saturday in February (date TBA): Family Pizza & Bowling Night at Bowlero
- Saturday-Sunday in March (date TBA): Church Lock-In
- Friday-Sunday April 24-26: Spring Unitreat in Elkhorn, WI
Uniteens on Sunday Morning
Sunday morning in Uniteens is about fun, laughter, and connection. We explore a spiritual lesson and consider how it relates to our own experience. Uniteens and their leaders practice prayer and meditation together. Games are a high priority too!
Uniteen Leader Team
A Uniteen leader wears various hats—spiritual leader, prayer partner, mentor, friend, planner, coordinator, chaperone, co-traveler, and advocate. We are blessed with an enthusiastic and committed Uniteen team! Photo (L to R): Lucas Christopherson, Kyra Christopherson, Tami Anderson. Cassidy Meeks is now serving as YFM Director.