Like most business and spiritual communities, the Unity Minneapolis building is currently closed. However, we remain committed to providing spiritual resources for children and families. Please visit our YFM Virtual Events Page.
New to Unity Minneapolis? Welcome!
Our Sunday morning experience is an incredible opportunity for children and teens to explore and nurture the spiritual aspects of their lives. Unity classes are designed for youth to learn, experience and integrate Unity’s Five Principles at age-appropriate levels. Our intent is that youth at Unity Minneapolis:
- develop a practice of meditation and prayer
- explore the many paths to Spirit
- and experience a loving and FUN environment where they feel their connectedness to God and to each other.
Unity is blessed with FABULOUS, Fully-vetted volunteers who facilitate the above process, supported by Youth and Family Ministry staff.
Our Youth Education programs are customized for kids from infant through high-school:
- Nursery: Infants to children 3 years old (not yet in preschool)
- Young Emerging Spirits (Y.E.S.): children, aged 3 years through 5th grade, meet at 9 AM on Sundays.
- Uniteens: our 6th, 7th and 8th graders come together at 11:30 AM each Sunday.
- Youth of Unity (Y.O.U.): teens, 9th-12th grade, meet Sundays at 11:30 AM.
Please visit our YFM Virtual Events Page for current meeting information.
We’d love to hear from you! Please contact Youth and Family Ministry Director Cassidy Meeks.
What our parents have to say about our programs:
From KC: “Many thanks to the blessed souls holding down the fort– +YFM helping convey the Unity message to our youth. We all can use ways to calm ourselves and remember our source.”
From SB: “So grateful for the healthy ways Unity YFM teaches our youth to identify they are experiencing negative stress, and consciously consider ways to move through it, moving forward toward true strengthening. Great life skills better received than from Mom and Dad! Thank you for your great work YF team!”