Like most business and spiritual communities, the Unity Minneapolis building is currently closed until Sept 6th. However, we remain committed to providing spiritual resources for children and families. Please visit our YFM Virtual Events Page.
New to Unity Minneapolis? Welcome!
Our Sunday morning experience is an incredible opportunity for children and teens to explore and nurture the spiritual aspects of their lives. Unity classes are designed for youth to learn, experience and integrate Unity’s Five Principles at age-appropriate levels. Our intent is that youth at Unity Minneapolis:
- develop a practice of meditation and prayer
- explore the many paths to Spirit
- and experience a loving and FUN environment where they feel their connectedness to God and to each other.
Unity is blessed with FABULOUS, Fully-vetted volunteers who facilitate the above process, supported by Youth and Family Ministry staff.
Our Youth Education programs are customized for kids from infant through high-school:
- Nursery: Infants to children 3 years old (not yet in preschool)
- Young Emerging Spirits (Y.E.S.): children, aged 3 years through 5th grade, meet at 9:30 AM and 11:30 AM on Sundays.
- Uniteens: our 6th, 7th and 8th graders come together at 11:30 AM each Sunday.
- Youth of Unity (Y.O.U.): teens, 9th-12th grade, meet Sundays at 11:30 AM.
We’d love to hear from you! Please contact Youth and Family Ministry Director Cassidy Meeks.