Mondays | February 13 – March 13 | 7 – 9 PM
Plus another class on Wednesday | March 15
The popular series with Dane Stauffer returns!
In a playful atmosphere of co-creativity we will put life into our dreams. Step out of your comfort zone and enjoy the brain-boosting, spirit-lifting, day-brightening fun of IMPROVISATION!
Through theatre games, ritual, insight and lots of laughter, we will:
- Build spontaneous stories together.
- Explore fun ways to affirm your ideas and creative impulses.
- Deepen your listening skills and boost your creative imagination.
- Learn confidence boosting games to share with others, and team-building tools that’ll last a laugh-time.
- Shake off the winter blues with a hearty “What if?” and a rousing “ yes, and!”
No prior experience (acting or otherwise) necessary.
$20 Suggested love offering per week or $90 for the 6 weeks
Facilitated by Dane Stauffer
Dane Stauffer is a performer/playwright and director. His professional Improv experience includes appearances with Second City Los Angeles, Improv Olympic, Resident , Disney Magic Cruise Lines, Company at Dudley Riggs, Brave New Workshop, Commedia at The Renaissance Festival, and 30 years improv teaching experience overseas and here in schools, corporate boardrooms, and, now .. churches!