Dear Friend on the Journey,
This last year has been a blessed and successful year at Unity Minneapolis, and I hope it has been for you personally as well. I thank you for your ongoing support of our community. My friend, we just could not make the impact we do without you.
This past year we demonstrated our mission and vision in so many ways. Some of our successes include:
- Our Prayer Chaplains made approximately 4,200 contacts this year, and our prayer angels prayed with over 4,600 prayer requests.
- Six times our KidPack Program helped to feed over 250 elementary school kids from a local school allowing these children to be able to take meals home for the weekend.
- We are now taking our inclusive message global. Our livestreaming reaches an average of 175 people each Sunday while our website is reaching over 130 countries.
- We are blessed to have over 260 volunteers in our community, volunteering in and outside of these walls.
- See the picture insert for more of the activities here at Unity Minneapolis
Your financial support makes all of this possible.
This past year with your support and input we completed our three-to- five year strategic plan, and we will begin the implementation in 2018. Your financial support makes all of this doable.
Our initiatives for 2018 are:
- Facilities Review and Accessibility
- Technology and Conscious Social Media
- Marketing and Advertising
- Youth and Family Ministry
- Sound Fiscal Responsibility
Eleven more initiatives will be addressed in 2019 and/or 2020. You can find complete details about our strategic plan on our website (unityminneapolis.org, click on Discover Unity and scroll to Strategic Plan). Again, this would not be possible without your financial support.
My friend, we have been called to realize a powerful vision and mission, and it is important that we end 2017 in a strong financial position. As you enter this time of annual reflection, I invite you to prayerfully consider making a generous year-end gift, over and above your normal giving. Allow your heart to guide you. Your gift not only engages the powerful Spiritual Law of Giving and Receiving, it may also have tax benefits for you. We have a powerful calling, and it is fulfilled because of your support, as we allow God within to guide and direct us.
I am grateful that Unity Minneapolis is your spiritual home, and I am grateful that it is mine too.
Thank you for your continuing support.
Love and Blessings,
P.S. There are several ways to make your year-end gift:
- Mail it (4000 Golden Valley Rd., Golden Valley, MN 55422)
- Give online here
- Drop it off at church