Saturday | June 6 | 9:30 AM CT | Via Zoom
Everyone is invited to an “Open Meeting” of Women of Unity
Learn to make a Sewn Face Mask and a Non-Sewn Face Mask
DIY Pleated Surgical Mask Pattern
Demonstrations and instructions on how to make face masks for yourself and your community will be held online via Zoom on Saturday, June 6, 2020 at 9:30 AM sharp. Materials lists, questions, online help is available BEFORE the meeting begins at email@example.com or on the Women of Unity Minneapolis Facebook Page.
The finished adult mask will be 9′′ wide and 3.5′′ tall.
This pattern has 2 layers of fabric, and an internal pocket in which you can add additional layers of disposable filtration material if desired.
• 100% washed cotton fabric (with a tight weave), zigzag or pink raw edges
• 1/8′′ flat elastic for ear loops, or two 36” fabric ties (you can use the same cotton fabric to make strips, pre-made bias binding, or grosgrain ribbon)
• fabric scissors and/or pinking shears
• ruler or tape measure
• pins or clips
• sewing machine and thread
• iron and ironing surface
• cutting surface that is flat and clean
Click here to join the Workshop or use Meeting ID 829-853-129 at Zoom.us