Saturday | April 27 | 9 AM-1 PM
“This is the secret which has been hidden for ages and generations, and which is now revealed: Christ in you, your hope of glory.”
What would it actually mean to manifest Christ consciousness? What would it mean to express the same qualities Jesus did in his life on earth? It would mean to:
- Release the fear that keeps us from loving everyone in our life.
- Fully own our power of creation.
- Experience the joy of always asking for and receiving Divine Guidance.
- Know and fully express our aliveness and Divine Energy
- Live a life of joyful service, making a difference in our world by expressing our unique talents and abilities.
Join us on the 27th as we practice being “ordinary people having an extraordinary experience” — consciously expressing our divinity and manifesting the Christ.
$40 suggested love offering
Facilitated by Rev. Phil Smedstad