- Men’s Group | 2nd & 4th Tuesdays | 6:30 PM CT | Friendship Hall (Currently Zoom)
- Women’s Group | 1st Saturday | 9:30 AM CT | Friendship Hall (Currently Zoom)
- Personal Visioning Group | Sundays | 1 – 2 PM CT | Meditation Room (Currently Zoom)
- Minister’s Drop-In Book Study | Thursdays | 10:30 AM CT | Fillmore Room (Currently Zoom)
- Overeaters Anonymous | Saturdays | 10 AM CT | Fillmore Room
- Prayer Shawl Ministry | 3rd Saturday | 10 AM-12 PM CT| Meditation Room
- Spenders Anonymous | Tuesdays | 7 PM CT | Meditation Room
- Unity Singles Group | meetup.com/Unity-Singles-Twin-Cities-MN
Groups On Hold:
- A Course in Miracles | Mondays | 7 PM CT | Meditation Room
- Alcoholics Anonymous | Thursdays | 5:30 PM CT | Meditation Room
- Co-Dependents Anonymous | Monday | 7 PM CT | Midwest Room
- Pub Theology | 1st Thursday | 5PM CT | via Zoom
Friday | April 16 | 7 – 8:30 PM CT | via Zoom
3rd Friday Evenings, January – April
This support group is offered as part of the Stronger Together Equity Initiative at Unity Minneapolis.
Have you read How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi? Are you called to continue your work to be an antiracist? Join Rev. Pat Williamson in a monthly Antiracist Support Group on 3rd Friday evenings in January, February, March and April. We’ll be using Ibram X. Kendi’s Be Antiracist: A Journal for Awareness, Reflection, and Action to guide us in this process.
Registration required. Attendees must read How to Be an Antiracist before participating. Zoom link will be shared with all registered participants.
This support group is offered on a love offering basis.
Facilitated by: Rev. Pat Williamson
Thursday | April 1 – 29 | 10:30 AM – 12 PM CT | Via Zoom
Radical Acceptance: Embracing Your Life With the Heart Of A Buddha by Tara Brach
Greetings Unity Community,
Cassidy here, the Youth and Family Ministry Director. I am delighted and humbled to be hosting the April minister’s book group for Rev. Pat!
Tara Brach’s work has been a delightful addition to my life in the last couple of years. I appreciate her invitation to open up to what is and become more present in every moment. In each class, we’ll discuss what’s most alive to you from the reading, and how to apply the wisdom in the book to our own lives. We’ll also do a short mindfulness practice as part of class.
Goals for this experience are to:
- Increase our access to freedom and choice by learning to release ourselves from the pain of “something is wrong with me” by accepting each present moment exactly as it is.
- Go deeper into what Tara means by certain concepts and how they can apply to our lives
- Actually practice implementing the book’s concepts into our lives
- Share the support, accountability and real-life experience of others on this journey
- Have fun together!
If you’re looking to find more understanding, freedom, and space to breathe in your life in a loving, safe learning environment, consider joining me for this month’s book study!
Please read the following chapters to prepare for our time together:
April 1: Come as you are for a ½ hour intro to each other and the book (and, of course, fun!)
April 8: Chapters 1-3
April 15: Chapters 4-6
April 22: Chapters 7-9
April 29: Chapters 10-12
Suggested Love Offering: $10 per class or $45 for the 5 session series
Facilitated by: Cassidy Meeks
Registration required. Zoom link will be provided to registered participants.
Sundays | 1 PM CT | via Zoom
Join the ongoing Visioning Meditation group on Sundays at 1:00 PM via Zoom. This group uses the process known as Visioning to listen to God within, our higher self, our intuition. It is a process of coming to know more about our calling and what is ours to do and be in this world.
Click here to join the Meditation or use Meeting ID 997-410-503 and Password 391502 at Zoom.us
Facilitated by Anne Boever