Unity Minneapolis is much more than our weekly Sunday morning services. It’s about building community, sharing love, and shining your light in the world. Discover your Oneness with God and the goodness in people all around you through one of the many opportunities offered to deepen your spiritual knowledge and volunteer opportunities to the church and wider community.
Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Attend a Service – Our Sunday Worship Services are at 9:30 AM and 11:30 AM CT. If you are unable to attend in-person, we invite you and your family to attend our service virtually via Livestream. A monthly COVID-protocol service is offered at 8:15AM on 1st Sundays.
- Happening at Unity – Check out all the events happening at Unity Minneapolis.
- Volunteer – We have numerous volunteer ministries and over 300 individuals who support them.
- Sign-up for e-newsletters – Sign up for our weekly e-newsletter and to keep up to date on all that is happening at Unity Minneapolis.
- Adult Education – Continue to expand your understanding of Spirit with like-minded individuals
- Make a Donation – If you would like to financially support Unity Minneapolis, we have several ways you can do so.