Unity Minneapolis is much more than our weekly Sunday morning services. It’s about building community, sharing love, and shining your light in the world. Discover your Oneness with God and the goodness in people all around you through one of the many opportunities offered to deepen your spiritual knowledge and volunteer opportunities to the church and wider community.
Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Attend a Service in Person – Our Sunday Worship Services are at 9:30 AM CT. Due to COVID-19, we do not current offer an in person service, however we welcome you and your family to attend our service virtually via Livestream.
- Attend a Service Virtually –We offer a wonderful Livestream of the 9:30 AM service for those who can not attend in person.
- Happening at Unity- Check out all the events happening at Unity Minneapolis.
- Attend a Class or Workshop – Here at Unity Minneapolis, there are learning opportunities just about every night of the week.
- Join a Group – We currently have many groups that meet on an ongoing basis.
- Volunteer – We have numerous volunteer ministries and over 300 individuals who support them.
- Sign up for Peek at the Week- Sign up for our weekly e-newsletter and to keep up to date on all that is happening at Unity Minneapolis.
- Make a Donation – If you would like to financially support Unity Minneapolis, we have several ways you can do so.