October 20-November 17
You can choose to let go of yourself to live a “fake life” for others, or you can embrace who you are and own your life story. You’ll love life, others, and yourself better when you’re authentic.Brené Brown
Live wholeheartedly by switching your mindset from trying to be perfect and identifying yourself with what other’s think, to feeling “I am enough” no matter what happens today. You’ll be more courageous, compassionate, and connected this way. And wholehearted living is a never-ending process, not a milestone.
This year’s Fall Book Program returns October 20 – November 17. There are many ways to participate:
- Sunday lessons are based on the book
- Join a Home Study Group: a variety of locations are available, signup in Garden Court
- Minister’s Book Discussion Group on Thursday mornings with Rev. Pat
- Rev. Jeanette’s book discussion group on Wednesday evenings
- Self-Study with study guide provided–download a copy here
Are you interested in facilitating and/or hosting a Home Study Group? We’ll provide the book, study guide and training. Please email Adam Glatzl.