- Feb 09 2022
- 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Spiritual Growth from Personal Loss
Wednesdays, Jan. 12 – Feb. 23 | 7 PM CT | via zoom
Our lives include many losses: loved ones, jobs, roles, abilities, and our life assumptions. After a major loss we may feel that we can never be whole again. And it’s true that we will never be the same, but we can be something even greater. In this class we will learn how to heal and grow spiritually from personal loss.
Please join us in a seven part series on how to work your way through loss. Topics will include the following:
- The failures in present day society in supporting people in grieving and mourning.
- Grieving support practices from various traditions.
- The role of music and the language of grief.
- The neuroscience of grief.
- Self-care during loss.
- Supporting others during their loss.
- Resources and techniques for navigating grief based on New Thought ideas. Participants will select and practice activities for individual grief and for shared grief experiences.
Registration Required. Zoom link shared after registration.