Sunday | February 10, 2019 | 1:30-3:30 PM
Sometimes we may try to distance ourselves from our naturalness, or we may feel guilty because we don’t process and perform like others. In
relationships, personal and professional, we often misinterpret the behaviors of others simply because of a lack of understanding.
In this fun and informative workshop, you will learn that we are all born with a variety of natural personality traits.
- You will also:
- Discover that problems in relationships may not be the result of something wrong, but rather because something is right/natural but misunderstood.
- Release judgments and guilt, and come to better accept yourself.
- Learn to recognize and express love and affection more effectively.
- Explore how to assist children and loved ones with greater self-acceptance.
- Develop strategies to utilize your personal strengths most successfully
Suggested Love Offering: $25
Facilitated by Rev. Barbara Winter Martin
Barbara Winter Martin has a Master’s Degree in Transpersonal Psychology and is an ordained interdenominational minister. She is a dynamic national speaker, counsels in her private practice and served ten years as senior minister at Unity Spiritual Center of Central Minnesota. She has the ability to weave psychology and spirituality together in such a way as to facilitate profound healing and personal growth. Her warmth and humor entertain and challenge audiences, and her compassionate loving heart connects and inspires.