5 Thursday evenings | August 9 – September 6 | 7-8:30 PM
These classes are based on the work of Dr. Bernie Siegel, an internationally recognized expert in the area of the relationships between mind, body, emotions, and spirituality.
The principles we will discuss are:
- There is just one Presence and one Power in the Universe, and that power is God or Spirit, within us.
- There is no power in illness.
- The most important work to do in healing is to uncover and resolve inner conflict (lack of ease).
- In healing, the number one goal is inner peace.
In these classes you will have the opportunity to learn the healing importance of:
- Self-love, self-care, and self-acceptance
- Learning to express all emotions
- Joy and laughter
- Releasing the need for the approval of others
- Being authentic and releasing the need to have an “act”
- Giving and receiving love and being connected to others
- Forgiveness of self and others
$10 suggested love offering per night or $50 for the series.
Led by Rev. Phil Smedstad
Rev. Phil has taught hundreds of classes in how to make our spirituality practical. He always teaches with acceptance, a depth of knowledge, compassion, and a sense of humor.