Wednesdays | February 6-27 | 7-8:30 PM
In “Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah,” the unforgettable follow-up to his phenomenal bestseller Jonathan Livingston Seagull, Richard Bach takes to the air to discover the ageless truths that give our souls wings: that people don’t need airplanes to soar…that even the darkest clouds have meaning once we lift ourselves above them….and that messiahs can be found in the unlikeliest places–like hay fields, one-traffic-light midwestern towns, and most of all, deep within ourselves.
“Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: If you’re alive, it isn’t.”
Suggested love offering of $40 for the 4 week series
Facilitated by Rev. Jeanette Byington
Sunday | February 3 | 1:30-3:30 PM
Those of us who are members of Unity know about Treasure Mapping and Masterminding.
We’ve learned how powerful our thoughts are and that our thoughts create our reality. We hear sermons and read articles about living our dreams and the importance of affirmations in making our dreams come true. So how come we know all these things and practice them daily and still aren’t getting what we think we want?
Join Echo for a two-hour workshop on incorporating your intuition
when figuring out what you want. Universal timing, God’s Will versus
our Will and our Highest Good are all major factors in receiving what we want. It’s really important to include your intuition in all of this so you get the most out of your life.
$25 suggested love offering
Facilitated by Echo Bodine
Sunday | February 10, 2019 | 1:30-3:30 PM
Sometimes we may try to distance ourselves from our naturalness, or we may feel guilty because we don’t process and perform like others. In
relationships, personal and professional, we often misinterpret the behaviors of others simply because of a lack of understanding.
In this fun and informative workshop, you will learn that we are all born with a variety of natural personality traits.
- You will also:
- Discover that problems in relationships may not be the result of something wrong, but rather because something is right/natural but misunderstood.
- Release judgments and guilt, and come to better accept yourself.
- Learn to recognize and express love and affection more effectively.
- Explore how to assist children and loved ones with greater self-acceptance.
- Develop strategies to utilize your personal strengths most successfully
Suggested Love Offering: $25
Facilitated by Rev. Barbara Winter Martin
Barbara Winter Martin has a Master’s Degree in Transpersonal Psychology and is an ordained interdenominational minister. She is a dynamic national speaker, counsels in her private practice and served ten years as senior minister at Unity Spiritual Center of Central Minnesota. She has the ability to weave psychology and spirituality together in such a way as to facilitate profound healing and personal growth. Her warmth and humor entertain and challenge audiences, and her compassionate loving heart connects and inspires.
Saturday | January 26, 2019 | 2-4:30 PM
Wednesdays | February 6, 13, 20, 27 & March 6 & 13 | 5-8:30 PM
“Breathwork” as a healing tool has the capacity to affect not only the physical aspects of our bodies but also the emotional, mental and spiritual bodies.
It is one of the safest and most effective methods we have found to assist anyone who practices it to experience deep transformation, forgiveness and restored health.
Participants are asked to bring a yoga mat, a blanket and a bath towel to use for personal comfort during the breath session. Water will be provided.
Jan. 26: Join experienced Breathwork Practitioners Rev. Lura Smedstad and Dr. Janet Rasmussen for this introductory session. $50 suggested love offering
6-week series: This six-week course is open to individuals who are ready to commit to a deeply transforming experience and spiritual awakening in their lives. Once formed, the group membership is closed (no drop-ins). This depth of commitment can lead to a deeper sense of safety as the power of group dynamics and Breathwork leads to personal evolution…inner and outer Peace.
Homework, usually in the form of personalized affirmations, will be assigned along with other activities suggested to aid with integration between sessions. Facilitated by Rev. Lura Smedstad, Rev. Suzanne Owens-Pike and Nea Dallavalle. Suggested love offering of $250 for the series or $50 per session.
Sunday | January 27, 2019 | 1:30-3:30 PM
In this interactive workshop we will explore how Unity principles and our personal experiences are guides for exploration. How do we launch the journey and move into the vast world of possibility?
This workshop will include:
- Identifying what has helped most in knowing my dreams & goals
- Role our personal healing plays in possibility
- Signs of Life – How universal patterns can influence our perceptions
- Challenge & difficulties? How possibility plays a powerful role in every aspect of life
- Power in Simplicity – Does clutter in our outer life impact our ability for discovery
- Workshop will include a guided meditation & tools for “altering” our lives
- A guided meditation & tools for “altering” our lives
- Moving into 2019 and making it a year of possibility! Cultivating and fulfilling intentions with grace & ease
- Cultivating and fulfilling intentions with grace & ease
$25 suggested love offering (fee includes workshop materials)
Facilitated by Rev. Sandra McKinney
Sandra served Unity Christ Center in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, as an Ordained Unity Minister for 13 years, retiring in 2016. She served at Silent Unity for two years prior to entering her path into ministry. Since retirement she has been speaking at Unity Centers & Churches around the country.
Saturday | February 2 | 12-2 PM
This is a group healing event for adults (18 and over) that will include:
- Healing your relationship with your Self (Intuition, Higher Self)
- Healing your relationship with your Source/Creator/God
- Healing your relationships with partners (past and present)
- Releasing past traumas, negative beliefs/programming from these relationships.
Note: This is not a journaling, coaching or counseling session. It is deep energy healing at your Soul level.
Meet in the sanctuary and bring a water bottle
$29 suggested love offering
Facilitated by Nancy Hyvarinen
Saturday | February 9 | 10-11:30 AM | Friendship Room
- Are you confused about prayer?
- “I know we are supposed to pray, but I don’t really understand it.”
This workshop is designed for those who are considering the call to be a Prayer Chaplain, yet it is also open for all who wish to attend. Join us in this simple, informal and interactive workshop facilitated by Prayer Chaplain trainers, Margie Black and David Balzotti.
Required for becoming a Unity Prayer Chaplain Those who have already taken the workshop are not required to take it again.