Sunday | November 6 | 1:30 – 4:30 PM
Discover a new way of looking at forgiveness as a personal healing practice that leads to self-empowerment and freedom from suffering.
- What forgiveness really is and what it is not
- How to overcome your resistance to healing
- The 5 core competencies to become forgiving
- An 8-step process to forgive anyone for anything (including the self)
- Walk away with practical tools & a plan including meditations!
$30 suggested love offering
Emily is an author and founder of the Forgiveness Academy. Her first book, “The Power of Forgiveness: A Guide to Healing and Wholeness,” is due out later this year. In addition, Emily facilitates workshops, provides group training in person and online, and coaches individuals through the forgiveness process. The Forgiveness Academy also works with organizations to help guide them integrate “soft” values such as forgiveness into their corporate culture and values. Prior to launching the Academy Emily worked as a freelance writer and attended the University of Texas at Dallas for her MBA in Entrepreneurship. To find out more, please visit emilyjhooks.com.