Thursday | February 15 | 6:30-9:30 PM
- This class is designed to dive deeper into Enneagrams. It is a follow up to the introductory class or for those who have already worked with the information.
- In the Narrative Tradition, we form panels for each of the 9 Enneagram types. The panels will share with the class about their type for specific directed questions.
- For those who have taken the intro class but are still searching for their home type, this process may help you identify clearly your type.
- For all of us, it will help us see the aspect of each type that we relate to in ourselves. We begin to see how to use the Enneagram as a relationship tool; each of us coming from a different perspective or energy.
- We will review Enneagram triads.
Click here to read more about this class and other ones that expand on the Enneagream.
$30 suggested love offering
Facilitated by Jean Brandes & Larry Beckel
Jean and Larry have been studying Enneagrams for 3 years. They started with classes at Unity Church and then pursued the study further through the International Enneagram Association. Jean is certified in teaching the Enneagrams through Full Circle Enneagram Training. They continue to dive into it as they find it to be a valuable tool for self-awareness and for relationships. They are excited to share this valuable transformational tool with you.