Sunday | January 27, 2019 | 1:30-3:30 PM
In this interactive workshop we will explore how Unity principles and our personal experiences are guides for exploration. How do we launch the journey and move into the vast world of possibility?
This workshop will include:
- Identifying what has helped most in knowing my dreams & goals
- Role our personal healing plays in possibility
- Signs of Life – How universal patterns can influence our perceptions
- Challenge & difficulties? How possibility plays a powerful role in every aspect of life
- Power in Simplicity – Does clutter in our outer life impact our ability for discovery
- Workshop will include a guided meditation & tools for “altering” our lives
- A guided meditation & tools for “altering” our lives
- Moving into 2019 and making it a year of possibility! Cultivating and fulfilling intentions with grace & ease
- Cultivating and fulfilling intentions with grace & ease
$25 suggested love offering (fee includes workshop materials)
Facilitated by Rev. Sandra McKinney
Sandra served Unity Christ Center in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, as an Ordained Unity Minister for 13 years, retiring in 2016. She served at Silent Unity for two years prior to entering her path into ministry. Since retirement she has been speaking at Unity Centers & Churches around the country.